We, the THEMEPLANET respect the intellectual property rights of others and we also hope that our users respect our intellectual property rights as well. You can request the removal of any content or material which is copyrighted by you or your firm. If you find such content either posted here or linked to by mistake, you can get in touch with us and ask for removal.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide proof of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide adequate contact information so that we may reach you. You are requested to include a valid email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the content or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Kindly send the written infringement notice to the email as mentioned below:
Please allow 2-4 business days for removing copyright content or any material. Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or Hosting Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.