Crocoblock wizard with license key for lifetime original Overview
————–In this package, you will be able to import Dynamic and design templates both——————-
Crocoblock wizard with License Key for lifetime original is a set of addons for the Elementor page builder. It comes in with different module addons and a theme considered Kava Pro that supercharge the force of Elementor page developer for WordPress. On the off chance that you are anticipating taking the Elementor page-building experience to the following level, Crocoblock membership is the must-have.
After purchase Crocoblock wizard with license key for lifetime original, you will have the following plugin files:
- Crocoblock Wizard
- Jet blog
- Jet elements dynamic data
- Jet theme core compatibility kit
Included products in this package:
Wizard + Theme
- Crocoblock Wizard plugin
- Kava Theme + Kava Child Theme
- JetThemeCore Compatibility Kit
- JetElements Dynamic Data
- First of all, extract the Crocoblock Wizard for Lifetime.zip file downloaded from themeplanet.in.
- There you will get the Crocoblock Wizard for Lifetime folder inside it. Open this folder.
- There you will get 4 plugin zip files and a Lifetime License Crocoblock.txt text file inside it.
- Now first select jet-blog.zip file and upload it directly to your WordPress as a plugin (WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload Plugin>>Browse>>Install Now). Activate the plugin and enter the license key provided in the Lifetime License Crocoblock.txt text file and activate the license. Now you will have access to the entire suite of JetPlugins on its dashboard for you. Install and activate all the plugins.
- After that, select jet-elements-dynamic-data.zip zip file and upload it directly to your WordPress as a plugin (WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload Plugin>>Browse>>Install Now). Activate the plugin.
- After that, select jet-theme-core-compat-kit.zip zip file and upload it directly to your WordPress as a plugin (WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload Plugin>>Browse>>Install Now). Activate the plugin.
How to Import Dynamic or Design templates?
To import dynamic or design templates you need to install a plugin called Crocoblock Wizard.
- Now select crocoblock-wizard-1.1.0.zip file and upload it directly to your WordPress as a plugin (WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload Plugin>>Browse>>Install Now). Activate the plugin.
- Once you activate the plugin you will see a popup like this. Click on Let’s Go.
- Select installation type Full Crocoblock installation>>click on INSTALL
- Choose the theme to use with Crocoblock
- Use child theme or continue with the parent theme>>Select an appropriate option and click on Continue
- It will install and activate your selected theme
- You will have the option to import Dynamic templates and Design templates
- Select any templates and click on Start Installation
- Untick all the Required Plugins and Extra Plugins because we already have installed all the Jetplugins and Click on Continue.
- Select Replace my existing content with demo content and click on Continue.
- Enter your WordPress user password and click on Confirm.
- Once processed 100%, Click on Continue.
- It will regenerate the thumbnails and redirect to the below pop-up. Right-click on take a look at your site and Open link in new tab.
- Refresh your website and you will have your demo website like this.
Now import any dynamic or design templates easily.
Recommended item with key: Download Astra Agency Bundle – License With Lifetime Updates